Sunday 20 May 2018

Stencilled Thank You Card

I needed to make a couple of thank you cards so I decided to use a stencil and enter the following challenges: StampTV Monthly Mix - Rainbow Stenciling; Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge - Stencil It; and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - Stencil It.




I started with a piece of white cardstock, taped the stencil down and sponged with a rainbow of soft colours. I matted this with a piece of black cardstock and attached it to a white card base.

I stamped the large sentiment and heat embossed it in clear. I cut it out using my electronic cutting machine and also cut out a mat in black. I used a laminating machine to foil the sentiment, layered it onto the mat and attached it to the card. I tied a bow onto a button and adhered it to the card with a Glue Dot.

I used the following supplies:
Gina K. Designs: Massive Messages Stamp set
                            Ink: Dusty Rose, Peach Bellini, Lemon Drop, Applemint, Powder Blue, Lovely                                             Lavender 
                            Silver Sequins Fancy Foil
                            White cardstock 
Memento Tuxedo Black ink 

Glue Dot
stencil, clear embossing powder, black cardstock, button and baker’s twine from my stash

4 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous with those colors and that stencil design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Love the way that you did the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and wonderful use of stencil, perfect for our weekly challenge! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such Beautiful inking in all those different colors Love it and what a great use of that stencil - so perfect for our challenge! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.