Monday 23 April 2018

Spring Flowers

I decided to make another card for the StampTV Monthly Mix challenge - Spring or Easter Themed card. My crocuses are in full bloom now and add a welcome splash of colour to my garden. I am also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge - Flower Power.


This is another one layer card but it took a little longer to make since there was a lot of masking. I started by masking off the center part of the card. I then stamped the flowers and leaves, masking over the first ones to stamp the later ones. Then I stamped the sentiment and added the rhinestones.

Supplies used:
Gina K. Designs: Made With Love and Sending Love stamp sets
                            Dusty Rose, Wild Dandelion, Wild Lilac, Grass Green and Jelly Bean Green ink
                            White cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Inkadinkado Stamping Mask paper
rhinestones from my stash

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty with the beautiful colors of the flowers and the addition of the rhinestones

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pastel flowers and very much Spring looking. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty design and clever masking! Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Flower Power Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.