Saturday 10 February 2018

Card with Matching Envelope

This week I made a card and envelope that I am entering in a few challenges: StampTV Monthly Mix challenge - And the Envelope Please!; Mod Squad challenge - Have a Heart; Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - It Must be Love.


For the envelope, I used an embossing folder along the bottom and sponged on some red ink to bring out the design. I then stamped the hearts along the side.

For the card, I stamped VersaMark ink through a stencil and then heat embossed it in red on a piece of white cardstock. I matted this with black and added it to a white card base. On another piece of white cardstock, I stamped the heart and sentiment and cut it out in a heart shape. I used a gold metallic marker to add a border. I popped this up with some foam squares and added a gold bow.

Supplies used:
Gina K. Designs: Square Pegs Stamp set
                            White and Black cardstock
                            Cherry Red ink
VersaMark ink
Sizzix embossing folder
ColorBox Lovely Art Screen stencil
Sakura Gold Calligrapher marker
red embossing powder, foam squares, ribbon from my stash


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful Valentine card Dawn. Love the embossed stenciled background. The gold bow is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully made card and envelope. It is a wonderful Valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun set! I love the card, but I'm especially fond of the envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card. Stenciling with Versamark and heat embossing is genius! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.