Friday 29 December 2017

Thank You Card

This is a card I made for two challenges: StampTV MIUM challenge - Thank You and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - Anything Goes.




Back in November, I made a tag that had the tree boughs and pine cones so I decided to make a card that was similar.

I started with a white card base, stamped and embossed the sentiment and masked off the sentiment. I stamped the tree boughs, stamping off sometimes to get a different look, and added the pine cones. Once the ink had dried thoroughly, I put a thin strip of glue along the top of some of the branches parts of the pine cones and added some flocking powder. I let this dry before adding the bow.

I used the following supplies:
Gina K. Designs: Massive Messages, Seasonal Sentiments Stamp sets
                            Fresh Asparagus, Warm Cocoa, Charcoal Brown ink
                            White Heavy base weight cardstock
Inkadinkado masking paper
Mini Glue Dot
Clear embossing powder, Snow flocking powder, ribbon from my stash


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely card. The flocking is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Dawn! It's so elegant and beautifully stamped.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.