Friday 15 December 2017

Non-traditional Colours

This week for the StampTV MIUM challenge we are to use non-traditional colours. It didn't have to be a Christmas card but I decided to make one since I already had my stamps out.


This is a clean and simple card as I didn't have much time to make it. I was having a hard time coming up with a design and then I remembered the pink artificial trees that you sometimes see. I  stamped the tree boughs in pink and added a bright blue ornament. I thought the sentiment was appropriate so I stamped it and added a few rhinestones for some sparkle.

I used the following supplies:
Gina K. Designs: Merry & Bright and Seasonal Sentiments Stamp sets
                            Passionate Pink and Blue Lagoon ink
                            White Heavy Base Weight cardstock
rhinestones from my stash

2 comments:

  1. Even with non-traditional colors this is so gorgeous. 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely Christmas card even if it's not in the traditional colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.