Saturday 23 December 2017

Inspiration Everywhere

This is a card I made for the StampTV challenge - Inspiration Everywhere. We had a photo of a box of chocolates, which had a very pretty design, and we drew our inspiration from that.


This is what I came up with:



I used the snowflakes, the gold ribbon and the colours red, white and gold. I also used part of a coffee cup which had a snowflake theme. I cut out a circle from the cup and inked up the edge slightly. I stamped the sentiment, punched it out with a scalloped circle punch and then punched a slightly larger circle out of red. I layered these together and set them aside.

I stamped snowflakes with red ink all over a white card base. I embossed some with clear embossing powder and left the rest plain. Then I stamped a few with VersaMark ink and embossed them in gold. I attached the sentiment layers and added a bow with a Glue Dot.

Supplies used:
Gina K. Designs: Christmas Joy, Seasonal Sentiments and Snow Frame Stamp sets
                             Red Velvet ink
                             Red Velvet and White cardstock
VersaMark ink
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Mini Glue Dot
clear and gold embossing powder, 2” circle punch, 1 3/4” scalloped circle punch, ribbon, coffee cup from my stash

3 comments:

  1. What a great take on the inspiration photo! Lovely card! And, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome take on that candy box. I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and great take on the inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.