Monday 16 October 2017

Release Party Challenge

Gina K. Designs had a new release last Thursday and I made this card for the Release Party Challenge. We were asked to have the sentiment as the focal point and were to frame it somehow - dies, punches or other borders. I am also entering it in the StampTV Kit Addicts Group challenge - Birthday card.




I never seem to have enough masculine birthday cards so I thought I would make one for the challenge. I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark ink and heat embossed it in copper. I used a set of circle dies to cut out the sentiment and three layers.

Using a white card base, I layered Dark Chocolate cardstock and the patterned paper. I adhered my circles together and added them to the center of the card front.

I used the following supplies:
Gina K. Designs: Birthday Blessings stamp set
                             Give Thanks patterned paper
                             Sweet Corn, Honey Mustard, Fresh Asparagus, Dark Chocolate cardstock
VersaMark ink
Cottage Cutz Stitched Circle Set dies
copper embossing powder, white card base from my stash

2 comments:

  1. That is a great card design and certainly would be a fantastic design for a man or woman even.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.