Thursday 17 August 2017

Leafy Background

This week for the StampTV MIUM challenge- Leaf me Alone, we are to have a leafy background. 


I decided to use a multi-step stamp set for the two sizes of leaves. They don't always line up perfectly but that's part of the fun of a handmade card!

I stamped the first flower, also multi-step, and then used a mask to cover the first flower when I stamped the second. I die cut it and the pink oval and added the sentiment. I adhered the two layers together and popped them up with some foam squares to give a bit of dimension.

I used the following supplies:
Gina K. Designs: Painted Autumn, Rose Bouquet stamp sets
                             Apple Mint, Grass Green, Fresh Asparagus, Innocent Pink, Dusty Rose, 

                                          Passionate Pink ink
                             Passionate Pink cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Inkadinkado Masking Paper
white cardstock, oval dies, foam squares from my stash

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely card. And, you are right, part of the beauty is because they don't line up perfect. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Dawn. That is gorgeous in every way. I love the colors used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.