Thursday 31 August 2017

Have you Scene it?

This week's challenge on StampTV MIUM - Have you Scene it? is to create a scene. I am also entering it in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - Anything Goes.



I started with a piece of heavy base weight white cardstock, stamped the sun and sponged the background.  I stamped the bicycle and coloured it with markers. For the flowers I squished some ink onto an acrylic block and used a water brush to paint them. I also used this method to add trunks to the trees. I stamped the sentiment, added some Liquid Pearls to the trees and some Wink of Stella to the bicycle frame.

I used the following supplies:
Gina K. Designs: Your own kind of Beautiful, Birthday Blessings stamp sets
                             Ink: Kraft, Dark Chocolate, Grass Green, Fresh Asparagus, Powder Blue, 
                                     Wild Dandelion, Sweet Mango
                             White heavy base weight cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Staedtler triplus fineliner markers
Ruby Red Liquid Pearls
Clear Wink of Stella pen
water brush, sponge daubers from my stash

3 comments:

  1. I love the bike stamp and the flowers in the basket were a nice touch. Really loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat scene. I love the bike with the flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card. Love it. Thank you so much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.