Saturday 3 June 2017

Another Black and White Card

I decided to make another card for the StampTV MIUM challenge - Black and White. I am also entering it in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - Anything Goes.


This is another quick and easy card. I punched the border of a piece of black cardstock and attached it to a white card base. I stamped the flowers on a piece of white cardstock and scored three lines, leaving room for the sentiment and the purple rhinestones. I adhered this to the black panel and the card was done.

Supplies used:
Gina K. Designs: Love and Prayers stamp set
VersaFine Onyx Black ink
Martha Stewart Garden Trellis punch
white and black cardstock, bling from my stash

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card and I love that image and the layout of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I love the black trellis punched edge. It is really effective. But then, I love the whole card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Such a wonderful design! Love that punched edge! Very pretty!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.