Saturday 11 March 2017

Krafty card

This is a card I made for the StampTV MIUM challenge - Color me Krafty (we were challenged to use white pencil to highlight our stamped images on kraft cardstock) and the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge - Make your own Background.



I stamped the flower and leaves on kraft cardstock and cut them out with the coordinating dies. I used coloured pencils to add the colour and white highlights. For the background, I stamped birthday sentiments with kraft ink onto kraft cardstock and matted it before attaching it to a kraft card base. I used a square stitched die to cut a layer for my focal image and popped it up with foam squares.

Supplies used:

Gina K. Designs: Happy Birthday to You and Birthday Blessings stamp sets
                          Coordinating dies
                          Sweet Mango, Applemint and Kraft ink
                          Sweet Mango cardstock
Laurentien coloured pencils
Cottage Cutz Stitched Square Set die
Kraft cardstock and foam squares from my stash

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card design. I really love the layout and colors you chose for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! The "pen stitching" really gives it a nice finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Dawn and I love the effect you achieved on your background...thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...enjoy the rest of your weekend...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.