Friday 31 March 2017

Inspired card

This is a card I made for the StampTV MIUM challenge - Let's Get Inspired. We were given this photo for inspiration.





I decided to use the colours for inspiration as well as the black stripes on the vase. This is what I came up with.





I am also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - Anything Goes.

I used some Sookwang double sided tape on a white card base to make the glitter stripes. I stamped the flowers and leaves and matted the panel with some pink cardstock. There are three layers on the flowers but it's hard to see in the photo.
I stamped the sentiment, rounded the corners and popped it up with some foam tape. I used Sookwang tape to adhere the panel to the card base so it would stick to the glitter.

I used the following supplies:
Gina K. Designs: Painted Autumn, Sending Love stamp sets
                  Ink: Innocent Pink, Bubblegum Pink, Passionate Pink, Jelly Bean Green, Grass Green
                       Bubblegum Pink cardstock
Sookwang 1/2" tape
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
EK Success corner rounder
Black Glitter, foam tape, white and black cardstock from my stash

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning work...and a great take on the inspirational photo. I love the spring feel of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a wonderful take on the photo! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.