Saturday 25 March 2017

Flowers and Dots

Today I have a card that I made for the StampTV MIUM challenge - Flowers and Dots





I stamped the flowers with VersaMark ink and heat embossed them in black on the back of a piece of vellum. I coloured them with alcohol markers, using some bright colours so they would show through to the front. On the front, I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment. I coloured some pearl dots with the markers to match the flowers. After they were dry I adhered them to the front of the vellum and then carefully used glue where it wouldn't show to attach the vellum to a pink card base. 

Supplies used:
Gina K. Designs: Art from the Heart, Fabulous Frame stamp sets
                          Bubblegum Pink cardstock
VersaMark ink
Spectrum Noir alcohol markers: BP1, BP2, BP4, BP7, GT2, GT3
Tombow glue
Pearl dots, black embossing powder from my stash

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and wonderful colors on your anniversary card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely job! Those pearls add just the right feel for an anniversary card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.