Friday 17 February 2017

Little Box

I made this box for the StampTV Kit Addicts Group challenge - Anything but A2. We could make anything but an A2 size card (4.25" x 5.5"). I am also entering it in a challenge that has ended but counts toward a yearly contest: StampTV MIUM: Show some Love.



This box opens by unhooking the tab from the brad on the left hand side and then both sides open outward. I started with an 8 1/4 x 11 inch piece of white cardstock to make a box that is slightly larger than 2 3/4 inches. I added the cardstock and patterned paper to decorate it. For the tab I stamped the heart image, punched it out and attached it to one side of the top with a brad. I punched a hole in the other side, large enough to go over the brad that was attached to the box on the other side.

This is what it looks like open:



Supplies used:
Gina K. Designs: Art from the Heart stamp set
                          Made with Love patterned paper pack
                          Lipstick cardstock and ink
Sookwang tape
Stampin' Up! Punch
white cardstock, hole punch and brads from my stash

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! Nice little gift box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a darling gift box. Great design to it as well with those pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.