Saturday 21 January 2017

My Friend card

Today I have a card made for the StampTV MIUM challenge - 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 - Vroom... We had to have some sort of transportation on our card. The only transportation stamp I had was a bicycle, so I used that.


I decided to watercolour an ombre effect for the background, using watercolour paper. Then I stamped the bicycle and the two cats. They fit perfectly on the two seats!

I cut out a banner, heat embossed the sentiment and attached a button and a bow made from some twine with a Glue Dot.

I layered the background with a black mat and attached it to a white card base.

Materials used:
Gina K. Designs: Better With You stamp set
                             Bubblegum Pink, Dusty Rose and Passionate Pink ink
Hilroy watercolour paper
Kuretake water brush
VersaFine Onyx Black ink
VersaMark ink
Recollections Snow detail embossing powder
Glue Dot
Button, twine, black and white cardstock from my stash


1 comment:

  1. That is so cool. Those cats are having a nice place to perch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.