Sunday 16 October 2016

Tone on Tone

This card is for the StampTV MIUM challenge - Tone on Tone.



I used Sweet Corn ink and stamped the leaf images on Sweet Corn cardstock. I stamped the sentiment on a piece of white cardstock, heat embossed it and cut it out with a die. I popped the sentiment up onto a piece of patterned paper, attached it to the background, adhered the whole thing onto a white card base and added a bow.

Materials used:
Gina K. Designs: Sweet Corn cardstock
                             Sweet Corn and Red Velvet ink
                             Give Thanks and Birthday Blessings stamp sets
                             Give Thanks patterned paper
Recollections clear embossing powder
Cottage Cuts Stitched circle die
Mini Glue Dot
foam squares, ribbon and white cardstock from my stash

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.