Sunday 2 October 2016

Faux Torn Edge Card

This is a card I made for the StampTV MIUM challenge - Faux Torn Edge. I decided to make it a CAS card so I did the sponging inside the two torn edges. I am also entering it in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - Anything Goes.


I tore a piece of paper in two and adhered the two pieces to a piece of white cardstock. I sponged in between with a few different colours and stamped the flowers. I removed the torn paper and stamped the sentiment. A very simple card!

I used the following supplies:
Gina K. Designs: Better with You and Fabulous Frame stamp sets
Stampin' Up! Really Rust, Ruby Red, Only Orange and Cajun Craze ink

1 comment:

  1. Such a classic and clean design, great card.
    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.