Friday 19 August 2016

Back to School

This week's challenge on StampTV MIUM is Back to School. We have to make a card with a back to school theme.


I looked through my stamps and realized the pencils were perfect for a back to school theme. Using my homemade stamp positioner I stamped a row of pencils. I then stamped the sentiment. Then to make it match the theme I cut out the word 'school', highlighted the edge and popped it up with foam tape.  I coloured the pencils and trimmed the panel. I used a piece of patterned paper for the background, added the pencil panel, and using a Glue dot attached a button with some baker's twine threaded through it and made into a bow. I put all this onto a white card base.

Materials used:
Gina K Designs Art from the Heart and Square Pegs stamp sets
                           Delicate Essentials patterned paper
                           White cardstock
                           button from a grab bag
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Spectrum Noir alcohol markers: GB2, GB3, FS3, CR2, PP3
Staedtler Fineliner Black marker
homemade stamp positioner
baker's twine from my stash
Glue dot




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.