Friday 5 August 2016

50th Anniversary card

I have a card for the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge - Celebrate! and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - Fabulous Florals.


I needed a card for a 50th Anniversary so I decided to make a card with some dimensional flowers. I stamped, cut out and coloured the three fuchsia flowers. I shaped them and glued them together.

I stamped the fuchsia background and coloured it. I took a piece of green cardstock, cut an oval out of it and scored a diamond pattern. It's hard to see the pattern in the picture. I stamped the sentiment, cut it out and cut a mat for it.

I attached the background to the front panel, attached it to a card base, attached the sentiment with some foam tape and glued on the fuchsias.

I used the following products:
Heartfelt Creations: Cascading Fuchsia and Fuchsia Clusters stamp sets
Gina K. Designs Sending Love stamp set
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Spectrum Noir alcohol markers: JG1, LG5, LG3, PP6, BP4, BP1, PL4, PL2, PL1
Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White cardstock
Creative Memories Oval Cutting System
Green and Pink cardstock, foam tape from my stash
Martha Stewart Scoring Board 

3 comments:

  1. This is super gorgeous! The flowers look so real and I love the colors of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly amazing and lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa!!! I love the dimensional flowers!!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.