Saturday 30 July 2016

Glitter card

This card is for the Release Party challenge - Sparkle and Shine. We had to use glitter of some sort on our card. I may have gone overboard!!


I stamped the daffodil image on a piece of white cardstock. I used a glue pen to add glue to some parts of the image and added one colour of glitter. Then I repeated this for each colour. I added some patterned paper and matted it with some green cardstock before adhering it to a white card base.

Supplies used:
Gina K. Designs: Sending Love stamp set and patterned paper; Green Grass and White cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Zig 2 way glue pen
Martha Stewart glitter: Emerald, Peridot, Yellow Barite, Golden Beryl

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, and I am sure that it took quite a bit of work to do the areas of glitter separately. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful sparkle and shine on those pretty flowers on your card. I bet you sparkle too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...this is gorgeous! Love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love bling! What a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.