Friday 29 July 2016

Christmas Candle card

I have a card today for three challenges - Mod Squad Blog: Christmas in July, Hiding in my Craft Room: Christmas in July and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge: Anything Goes.


This is a fairly quick card. I started with a piece of white cardstock, stamped the images and coloured them in. I added some Stickles on the flame to give some sparkle. I matted the front with red and attached it to a white card base.

I used the following supplies:
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Heartfelt Creations Holiday Poinsettia Candle stamp set
Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers: LG3, LG4, LG5, DR3, DR5, CR7, CR8, CR1, CT2, CT4, IG1, IG2,                                                       IG3
Stickles: Stardust



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card design. I love the flame on your candle too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have that stamp set. I am going to go pull it out. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Mod Squad Challenge Blog Christmas in July Challenge.
    Kathy
    MSC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.