Sunday 3 April 2016

Meow & You

Today I made a card for the StampTV MIUM weekly challenge - Humor Me! I'm also entering it in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - Anything Goes.


I chose a play on words using meow instead of me and using a picture of cats.

I took two different sentiments from the Better With You stamp set, used one word from each and masked off the rest of the sentiment to make "better together". I wrote the meow and you by hand and stamped the cats at the top. I matted it with Blue Lagoon, placed it on top of patterned paper which is also matted with Blue Lagoon and the whole thing was placed on a white card base.

Materials used:
Gina K. Designs: Better With You stamp set, Made with Love patterned paper set, Blue Lagoon ink                                and Blue Lagoon and White card stock.
VersaFine Onyx Black ink
Spectrum Noir alcohol marker BT5

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, love those cats and your colour choices. Comes together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and I love those kitties too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards just keep getting better and better. I loved the play on words. Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun card? Love those slender and chic cats :) Thank you so much for joining in Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge.
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.