Saturday 26 March 2016

Patterned Paper card

I made this card for the StampTV Kit Addicts challenge - Use Patterned Paper and have a Sentiment as your Focal Image.



I used the foilable image sheets that came with the Made With Love StampTV kit and foiled the Happy Birthday and the frame with gold. I rounded the corners of the frame, cut out the Happy Birthday with the Creative Memories circle cutting system, and centered the sentiment inside the frame. I cut two pieces of patterned paper, layered them onto some Sweet Mango cardstock and popped up the frame with foam squares. I adhered the whole layer onto a white cardbase.

Materials used:
Gina K. Designs: Made With Love StampTV kit - patterned paper, foilable image sheets and                                            Sweet Mango and White cardstock.
Lisa Pavelka foiling sheets
Creative Memories circle cutting system
foam squares

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love the great design and I bet the foiling really looks wonderful on it in person too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.