Saturday 23 January 2016

Love always

Today I have a Valentine's card that I am entering in the StampTV MIUM challenge - Handmade Embellishment and the Mod Squad challenge - Love is in the Air.


I started with a piece of red cardstock, stamped all over with Versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder. I then stamped the heart and the sentiment on a piece of white cardstock, embossed them in red and sponged the edges of the cardstock.

I matted the red layer with white, which I sponged with red on the edges. I then attached this to a red card base. 

I popped up the white layer and added my handmade embellishment, three quilled hearts. 

I used the following products:

Gina K. Designs stamp sets: Square Pegs, Fabulous Frame
Ink: Versamark, ColorBox Scarlet
Embossing powder: Recollections Clear, Ruby
Cardstock, foam squares and quilling paper from my stash 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful embossed background, love the red on red. Wonderful quilling too, very pretty. Great design, and great take on the challenge!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at the
    Mod Squad Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.