Sunday 3 January 2016

For You card

Today I have a card that I am entering in two challenges: StampTV weekly challenge-Emboss is Boss and Mod Squad Challenge-One Die Cut. My card has embossing and die cuts.


I decided to do a gate fold card with a die cut shape for the center piece. The side panels are embossed and then I went over the raised parts with an ink pad to highlight them. I added a piece of ribbon at the bottom of each panel before attaching them. The sentiment was taken from a longer sentiment and punched out. I sponged the two pink layers with the same purple ink that I used to stamp the sentiment and highlight the embossing.

I used the following products:

Gina K. Designs A Gift for You stamp duo
Sizzix Stampin' Up! dies: Bigz Lattice;  Framelets Window frame Collection
WeR Memory Keepers embossing folder
ColorBox Pigment ink: Purple
Martha Stewart 1" punch
cardstock and ribbon from my stash

2 comments:

  1. Super lovely and love the colors you used on this gate fold card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pretty gate fold card. Nice colors and sentient. Thanks for taking time to join the challenge at Mod Squad.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.