Tuesday 6 October 2015

Another Fall Card

I liked the last card I made so much that I decided to make another one, with slight changes. I am entering this in the Scrapbook and Cards Today World Card Making Day Colour Suite Challenge and in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Autumn is in the Air.



I decided to use the Colour Suite from June, 2012 which can be found Here

I started with a piece of ivory cardstock and sponged on ink in a random pattern to create the background. I stamped the leaf image all over the background with Versamark ink, used clear embossing powder and heat set it. I then sponged over the entire background and wiped the ink off the leaf images. I matted the background and added a piece of ribbon across the lower half.

I cut an oval from the ivory cardstock, stamped the sentiment, sponged the edges and matted it. I popped it up with foam squares onto the middle of the ribbon. I adhered the entire thing onto an ivory card base.

I used the following supplies:
Gina K Designs stamp sets: Square Pegs, Birthday Blessings
Stampin'Up! ink: Really Rust, Ruby Red, Only Orange, More Mustard, Old Olive and Cajun Craze
Stampin' Up! cardstock: Old Olive
Versamark ink
Recollections clear embossing powder
Creative Memories Cutting System - Ovals
Foam squares
Ribbon and ivory cardstock from my stash

2 comments:

  1. I love that leafy background. Gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful colors! The contrast between the green and oranges is just lovely.Thanks for joining us this week for the Autumn challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.