Sunday 16 August 2015

White, Black and Kraft

I have a few birthdays coming up in September, so I thought I would cross one off the list with this card. I am entering it in the StampTV challenge to use only the colours white, black and kraft, and the PopUp challenge on "the daily marker".


The pop up challenge was all about lines so I started by stamping the triangle border several times with parallel lines. I didn't have any Kraft paper so I used the cardboard sleeve from my coffee cup and cut some rectangular pieces. I chose a sentiment that was in a long line and matted it and the border lines with black. I thought it was still missing something so I used some chipboard brackets and coloured them black.

Products used:
GinaK Designs: Fabulous Holiday Fillers and Happy Birthday to You stamp sets.
Ink: Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake; Memento Tuxedo Black
1 Starbucks coffee cup sleeve
Bazzill Basics Bazzill Chips - Brackets
Black Sharpie marker

2 comments:

  1. I love all the different rectangle pieces you used on this card. It has a really modern look to it and love those colors together too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the fabulous textural lines. The colors you chose are so handsome and modern. Great choice for the Pop Up Challenge. Love all the different clever elements you used. Thank you for being part of the Pop Up Challenge. Sorry for the delay in commenting. Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.