Tuesday 16 December 2014

Gift Card holder

The challenge on Day 2 of the 12 Days of Christmas StampTV event is to create a Gift Card holder. I am giving some gift cards this year so it was very timely!



I used some of the paper in the Cold Snap 6" x 6" paper pack by Gina K Designs for my patterned paper. I didn't have any of the matching Gina K cardstock so I found some in my stash that matched quite well.

I die cut an oval and while it was still in the die I sponged it with ColorBox Cranberry ink. Then I stamped the sentiment, from the A Gift For You stamp duo by Gina K, in the same ink. I used a Glue Dot to make a ribbon band that can be slipped off and attached the sentiment. 

Here is what it looks like when it is opened.


1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.