Friday 25 July 2014

Christmas in July

Today I have a Christmas card for the Hiding in my Craft Room challenge.

I made a never ending card because I would like the spirit of Christmas to be never ending! People seem to be in a happy, generous and peaceful mood, which is echoed in the sentiment I used.




Basically I cut two pieces of plain cardstock 6" x 6", scored, attached them together and then cut the patterned cardstock to fit all of the smaller sections. I added the sentiment and a yellow rhinestone for the bird's eye and I was done.

If you would like the details of how to make this kind of card leave a message in the comments and I can send them to you or you can look on you tube.  I know there are lots of good videos.

Patterned cardstock - from the SEI Winter Song collection
Sentiment - Hero Arts
Ink - Rose Art washable marker
Rhinestone - Recollections

Here are images of some of the other 'sides' of the card.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.