Thursday 8 May 2014

Scrapbook Page

I didn't have time to do all of the National Scrapbooking Challenges on Saturday but some of them don't close until this Saturday so I thought I would do a scrapbook page to enter.  

Over at Hiding in my Craft Room there is a challenge to do a scrapbook page - HIMCR01NSD. No specific topic or rules, just make a page.  Simon Says Stamp Blog is having a Five Challenge - make something that has something to do with the number 5.  I decided to combine these two challenges and do a scrapbook page with 5 pictures.



I started with some American Crafts cardstock and stamped the flourish from the Stampendous Damask Chair set. I just stamped randomly all over the yellow cardstock using Versa Magic Chalk Ink in Spring Pansy.  Then I matted the pictures with pink cardstock and added some Recollections Garden Florals paper as accents.  I used Memories Forever Lollipop Letter Stickers to spell out CATS and used a Silhouette Sketch pen for the journaling.  I added some ribbon from my stash and some cute little Recollections brads. There are 5 of those as well!

2 comments:

  1. Great scrapbook page, love the colors. Thank you for sharing with us this week at HIMCR.
    Sue - HIMCR DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout, adorable pictures and great colours. Love the ribbon across the bottom. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.