Sunday 28 February 2016

Spring card

This week I made a card for three challenges: StampTV MIUM - Spring is in the Air, the StampTV Release Party Challenge - Mixing Patterns and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.



For the Mixing Patterns challenge, we need to use at least two different patterned papers. I decided to make a starburst pattern for my background and glued it to a white card base.

For the focal image, I stamped the sentiment, the flowers and leaves. I sponged the edge and matted it before adhering it to the background.

I used the following products:

Gina K. Designs: Delicate Essentials Patterned Paper
                             Especially for You and Made with Love Stamp Sets
                              Applemint Ink
                              Applemint and White Card Stock
ColorBox Ink: Pink and Purple
Stampin' Up! Ink: Daffodil Delight


3 comments:

  1. Love your pretty posies in these colors, and the background works great with them! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous spring card with all those fantastic spring colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.