Friday 5 February 2016

Splash of Colour

Today I have a card that I made for the StampTV MIUM challenge - Make a Splash, the Mod Squad Challenge - Hearts and Flowers and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Have a Heart.




My StampTV kit came this week, so I had to use it to make this card!  I started by smearing ink pads across a piece of white cardstock. On another piece of white cardstock I used the stencil from the kit to make the heart panel. I stamped the flowers and leaves, cut them out with a die that came with my Evolution Advanced machine. I used the next biggest die to make the frame.

I layered the heart panel onto the background, splattered watered down ink over the layer, put a piece of ribbon over the join and popped up the flower layer with some foam squares. I matted the whole thing with some black before placing it on the white card base.

I used the following products:
Gina K Designs:Ink - Apple Mint, Lipstick, Blue Lagoon
                           Stamp set - Made With Love
                           Cardstock - White, Black Onyx
                           Ribbon - 3/8" Black Onyx
ColorBox Stencil - Lovely
Dies - came with Evolution Advanced machine
foam squares from my stash



3 comments:

  1. Wow, the new STV kit has all of the ingredients for the challenge this week. I love the black matting to make this bold and colorful card pop. Thanks for playing in the Mod Squad Challenge. Good luck!
    Barbara, Mod Squad Challenge host.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I am glad I can tell you here how much I like it as StampTV site was not working for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour combination - very pretty card.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.