Saturday 10 January 2015

Thank you card

This week I made a Thank you card for two challenges: the Stamp TV Mix it up Monday Challenge and the Mod Squad Challenge Blog.



I used a cut file that came with my Cameo to create the lattice background. I wove the ribbon through it and attached it to a piece of yellow cardstock. I made cut files for the stamps, stamped them using the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig and attached them to the offset cuts. I attached the sentiment and flower with foam squares and the bow with a Glue Dot.

Here are the other products I used:

Stamps: Gina K Designs: Love and Prayers, and Fabulous Holiday Fillers
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, VersaMagic Purple Hydrangea Chalk Ink and ColorBox Fresh Green
Kuretake Zig glue pen

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful thank you card! Love the lattice background ! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful spring colors on this one. I like the lattice die or file I should say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cheery card, great colors too. Thanks for joining us at The Mod Squad Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.